Why Imperial White Granite Is Architect Choice For Projects?
Imperial White Granite is charged for its luxurious white base covered with grey and pink veins. The stone’s neutral colors bestow it with an elegant look that easily gives a sense of calmness to its environment.
Including diamonds, sapphires, or rubies, it is the hardest natural stone on earth. It’s popular because of its beauty, durability, and high resistance to weather elements.
Granite suppliers recommend Imperial White Granite tiles as it brings an innate value to any project it amplify. This stain proof, dustproof, smooth stone is generally maintenance-free.
A medium-grained, dark grey-green granite having uniform color spread all throughout the surface of the slab. One of the hardest of stones, Hassan Green granite is amazing for stone cladding, curtain walls, water features, counter tops, furniture, elevator panels and wherever a long lasting, naturally gorgeous stone is needed.
Hassan Green slabs are extensively used to give a rich and an affluent appeal to any interior and exterior of the buildings. The slabs are extremely hard wearing and are perfect for use in high traffic areas of the home, as well as areas where resistance to staining is of prime importance.
The look and feel of imperial white granite in different finishes:
- Polished – This type of finish gives a mirror-like glow. The surface becomes impeccable and the colors become richer and darker. In the case of Imperial White, the grey and pink veins become more brittle and vibrant.
- Semi-polished – As the name suggests, semi-polish Imperial White will be blatant than its polished counterpart.
- Honed – Honed version imparts low sheen and gives a matte surface. The touch of the surface is smooth and velvety. And it has insufficient reflection in the polished stone.
- Flamed – Imperial White with flamed finish creates a dull appearance. The greyish character of the stone becomes the focal point. The surface is highly textured and uneven.
- Shot-blasted – with this finish the grey and pink veins turns lighter than polished versions. And the stone is left with tiny craters that give a matte appearance.
- Bush-hammered – Imperial White in the bush-hammered finish appears bumpy with weathered texture. However, the stones overall look is more vibrant than the flamed version.
It is sturdy as a worktop material due to variations in finishes, thickness, and investment value. The natural stone is accessible as both tiles and slabs to suit different applications indoors and outdoors. This sustainable material provides a resale value to properties. Its finishes creates a vintage appearance to homes.
Granite walls can hugely transform your interiors and forms a massive visual impact. The kitchen is the pivotal part of a home and the gathering place for the family members. Imperial white granite tiles are best to create fashionable and functional backsplashes on kitchen walls requiring minimal maintenance.
Bathroom walls are vulnerable to bacterial growth and water damage. Thus, you can apply the granite tiles for higher benefit. Further, you can use cutter size slabs suitable for smaller bathrooms and gang saw granite slabs for larger ones.
Imperial white granite’s resistance capability towards moisture, fire, sound, and ultraviolet rays make it is a wonderful material for the exteriors. It is worthy for high traffic areas as it also stands the test of time against scratches and molds.
Fortuna Marmo Granite providing Finished Countertops, Kitchentops & Iselands with customized Size. Our Edges Profile includes, Double Chamfer, Double Bullnose, Double Full Bullnose, Half Bullnose Chamfer, Chamfer, Single Bullnose and Quarter Round Cutting Edge Countertops. And these are available in High Quality & Smooth Finish.