Imperial White Granite
Imperial White Granite is a type of white granite which is quarried in the Indian state of Tamil Nadu. Its other names are Bianco Imperial White Granite,Irish Cream Granite,Juparana Avorio Granite,Tippo White Granite,Tippu White Granite,Tipu White Granite,White Imperial Granite. This stone contains grey colored deposits and veins like pattern in the white background. There is medium level variation present in the stone. Density of grey deposits is different in different slabs. This material is frost resistant and considerably cheaper than most granite.
Imperial White Granite Slabs
Granite Slabs are broadly categorized into four sizes – Jumbo Gangsaw Size, Countertop Size, Under Size and Below Under Size. This categorization is for worldwide markets. We can readily supply the following slab sizes
• Jumbo Gangsaw Size (310 cm x 190 cm & up) Thickness 2 cm to 10 cm
• Countertop Size ( 300 cm x 90 cm & up ) Thickness 2 cm to 8 cm
• Under Size ( 100 cm – 180 cm x 90 cm & up ) Thickness 2 cm to 3 cm
• Below Under Size ( 90 cm – 120 cm x 90 cm & up ) Thickness 2 cm to 3 cm
Imperial White Granite Tiles
Granite can also process as tiles in different sizes and thickness to meet the customer’s specification. We can readily supply the following sizes and thickness
- 610 x 305 x 10 mm / 12 mm
- 305 x 305 x 10 mm / 12 mm
- 600 x 600 x 15 mm / 20 mm
- 600 x 300 x 15 mm / 20 mm
- 1200 x 600 x 15 mm / 20 mm
Fortuna Marmo Granite is one of the major and most reputed exporters and manufacturers of the Imperial White Granite. It comes in different qualities and sizes. The price of the granite depends on their quality, size, availability, thickness and market demand. We can manufacture both granite slabs and tiles in different sizes and thickness directly from the quarries. This material is available in different finishes i.e. Polished, Flamed, and Leather. Our company delivers premium quality granite at competitive rates and within promised delivery time.