Tan Brown Granite
Tan Brown Granite is usually found in the Karimnagar district of Southern Indian state Telegana. It consists of primarily two colors i.e. Black and Brown. This granite usually does not have much variation in color and quality. Some slabs can be lighter or darker in texture than others. It is also known as Cadbury brown granite. The darker grade is preferred over the lighter one. Its classic appearance makes it suitable for pairing with other granites found in the Indian subcontinent. The weight of this granite is comparatively lower than that of other granites found in the Indian subcontinent.
Tan Brown Granite Slabs
Granite Slabs are broadly categorized into four sizes – Jumbo Gangsaw Size, Countertop Size, Under Size and Below Under Size. This categorization is for worldwide markets. We can readily supply the following slab sizes
• Jumbo Gangsaw Size (310 cm x 190 cm & up) Thickness 2 cm to 10 cm
• Countertop Size ( 300 cm x 90 cm & up ) Thickness 2 cm to 8 cm
• Under Size ( 100 cm – 180 cm x 90 cm & up ) Thickness 2 cm to 3 cm
• Below Under Size ( 90 cm – 120 cm x 90 cm & up ) Thickness 2 cm to 3 cm
Tan Brown Granite Tiles
Granite can also process as tiles in different sizes and thickness to meet the customer’s specification. We can readily supply the following sizes and thickness
- 610 x 305 x 10 mm / 12 mm
- 305 x 305 x 10 mm / 12 mm
- 600 x 600 x 15 mm / 20 mm
- 600 x 300 x 15 mm / 20 mm
- 1200 x 600 x 15 mm / 20 mm
Fortuna Marmo Granite is one of the major and most reputed exporters and manufacturers of the Tan Brown Granite. It comes in different qualities and sizes. The price of the granite depends on their quality, size, availability, thickness and market demand. We can manufacture both granite slabs and tiles in different sizes and thickness directly from the quarries. This material is available in different finishes i.e. Polished, Flamed, and Leather. Our company delivers premium quality granite at competitive rates and within promised delivery time.