Lakha Red Granite
Lakha Red Granite is a variant of red granite which is quarried in the northern parts of India. Most of its quarries are located in the state Rajasthan. It is also known as Moongeriya red in local markets. There are small white shapes present throughout the red background of the stone. Its color is light red or bit orange. This granite can be loaded with other red granites such as new imperial red, royal red , etc.
Lakha Red Granite Slabs
Granite Slabs are broadly categorized into four sizes – Jumbo Gangsaw Size, Countertop Size, Under Size and Below Under Size. This categorization is for worldwide markets. We can readily supply the following slab sizes
• Jumbo Gangsaw Size (310 cm x 190 cm & up) Thickness 2 cm to 10 cm
• Countertop Size ( 300 cm x 90 cm & up ) Thickness 2 cm to 8 cm
• Under Size ( 100 cm – 180 cm x 90 cm & up ) Thickness 2 cm to 3 cm
• Below Under Size ( 90 cm – 120 cm x 90 cm & up ) Thickness 2 cm to 3 cm
Lakha Red Granite Tiles
Granite can also process as tiles in different sizes and thickness to meet the customer’s specification. We can readily supply the following sizes and thickness
- 610 x 305 x 10 mm / 12 mm
- 305 x 305 x 10 mm / 12 mm
- 600 x 600 x 15 mm / 20 mm
- 600 x 300 x 15 mm / 20 mm
- 1200 x 600 x 15 mm / 20 mm
Fortuna Marmo Granite is one of the major and most reputed exporters and manufacturers of the Lakha Red Granite. It comes in different qualities and sizes. The price of the granite depends on their quality, size, availability, thickness and market demand. We can manufacture both granite slabs and tiles in different sizes and thickness directly from the quarries. This material is available in different finishes i.e. Polished, Flamed, and Leather. Our company delivers premium quality granite at competitive rates and within promised delivery time.