Blue Dunes Granite
Blue Dunes Granite is a variant of beige granite which is quarried in the northern parts of India. Most of its quarries are located in the state of Rajasthan. There are small few small blue areas present in the beige background of the stone. It is also known as Azul Dunes granite. On closer inspection one can observe dark brown branches in the stones. It is relatively new granite. This granite is especially good for countertops due to its unique color and pattern.
Blue Dunes Granite Slabs
Granite Slabs are broadly categorized into four sizes – Jumbo Gangsaw Size, Countertop Size, Under Size and Below Under Size. This categorization is for worldwide markets. We can readily supply the following slab sizes
• Jumbo Gangsaw Size (310 cm x 190 cm & up) Thickness 2 cm to 10 cm
• Countertop Size ( 300 cm x 90 cm & up ) Thickness 2 cm to 8 cm
• Under Size ( 100 cm – 180 cm x 90 cm & up ) Thickness 2 cm to 3 cm
• Below Under Size ( 90 cm – 120 cm x 90 cm & up ) Thickness 2 cm to 3 cm
Blue Dunes Granite Tiles
Granite can also process as tiles in different sizes and thickness to meet the customer’s specification. We can readily supply the following sizes and thickness
- 610 x 305 x 10 mm / 12 mm
- 305 x 305 x 10 mm / 12 mm
- 600 x 600 x 15 mm / 20 mm
- 600 x 300 x 15 mm / 20 mm
- 1200 x 600 x 15 mm / 20 mm
Fortuna Marmo Granite is one of the major and most reputed exporters and manufacturers of the Blue Dunes Granite. It comes in different qualities and sizes. The price of the granite depends on their quality, size, availability, thickness and market demand. We can manufacture both granite slabs and tiles in different sizes and thickness directly from the quarries. This material is available in different finishes i.e. Polished, Flamed, and Leather. Our company delivers premium quality granite at competitive rates and within promised delivery time.