Black Marquino Granite
Black Marquino Granite is a variant of black granite found in the northern part of India. Most of its quarries are situated in the state of Rajasthan. There are number of cream colored waves in the black grey background of the stone. It is also known as River black. It is relatively lighter than most of the granite. Despite being a new stone it is very popular worldwide. It can be a substitute to the Black Forest Granite.
This Granite Slabs are broadly categorized into four sizes – Jumbo Gangsaw Size, Countertop Size, Under Size and Below Under Size. This categorization is for worldwide markets. We can readily supply the following slab sizes
• Jumbo Gangsaw Size (310 cm x 190 cm & up) Thickness 2 cm to 10 cm
• Countertop Size ( 300 cm x 90 cm & up ) Thickness 2 cm to 8 cm
• Under Size ( 100 cm – 180 cm x 90 cm & up ) Thickness 2 cm to 3 cm
• Below Under Size ( 90 cm – 120 cm x 90 cm & up ) Thickness 2 cm to 3 cm
This Granite can also process as tiles in different sizes and thickness to meet the customer’s specification. We can readily supply the following sizes and thickness
- 610 x 305 x 10 mm / 12 mm
- 305 x 305 x 10 mm / 12 mm
- 600 x 600 x 15 mm / 20 mm
- 600 x 300 x 15 mm / 20 mm
- 1200 x 600 x 15 mm / 20 mm
Fortuna Marmo Granite is one of the major and most reputed exporters and manufacturers of the Black Marquino Granite. It comes in different qualities and sizes. The price of the granite depends on their quality, size, availability, thickness and market demand. We can manufacture both granite slabs and tiles in different sizes and thickness directly from the quarries. This material is available in different finishes i.e. Polished, Flamed, and Leather. Our company delivers premium quality granite at competitive rates and within promised delivery time.