Amba White Granite
Amba White Granite is white colored granite quarried in the southern region of India. There are brown colored veins like pattern and grey dots in the white background. It is scratching proof and very strong granite hence a ideal choice for construction purposes. This granite is relatively cheaper than other granites. Major countries importing this granite are USA, France, Italy, Russia, Vietnam, Myanmar and other Southeast Asian countries.
Amba White Granite Pictures
This beautiful stone is most popular for monuments and tiles. Tiles are commonly used to design flooring of outdoor or indoor. The quality of this granite is based on the quarry of this material. In india more than 10 quarries are producing this Granite. Few well-liked quarries are Kothalwadi, Talwadi, Khammam, Kanakpura, Warangle . These are the famous quarries of White Granite in India.
Amba White Granite Slabs
Granites Slabs are broadly categorized into four sizes – Jumbo Gangsaw Size, Countertop Size, Under Size and Below Under Size. This categorization is for worldwide markets. We can readily supply the following slab sizes
- Jumbo Gangsaw Size (310 cm x 190 cm & up) Thickness 2 cm to 10 cm
- Countertop Size ( 300 cm x 90 cm & up ) Thickness 2 cm to 8 cm
- Under Size ( 100 cm – 180 cm x 90 cm & up ) Thickness 2 cm to 3 cm
- Below Under Size ( 90 cm – 120 cm x 90 cm & up ) Thickness 2 cm to 3 cm
Amba White Granite Tiles
Granites can also process as tiles in different sizes and thickness to meet the customer’s specification. We can readily supply the following sizes and thickness
- 610 x 305 x 10 mm / 12 mm
- 305 x 305 x 10 mm / 12 mm
- 600 x 600 x 15 mm / 20 mm
- 600 x 300 x 15 mm / 20 mm
- 1200 x 600 x 15 mm / 20 mm
Major Applications of Amba white Granite
Being very resilient this granite has many useful applications in both domestic and industrial segments. Some of the uses of Black Forest granite are as follows:
- Flooring: Both tiles and slabs of Amba white granites are good choice for flooring at homes and offices. It is preferable for flooring over other granites as it has uniform color and less variation.
- Countertops: Kitchen countertops manufactured from Amba White granite looks very good in the homes as well as restaurants. As this material is robust countertops built from it lasts for very long time.
- Staircases: Being durable material it is extensively used for making staircases. Another reason for being a good choice for staircases is that it can easily match with the surroundings
- Fireplaces: Because of its stunning looks Amba white granite is perfectly suitable for building beautiful looking and durable fireplaces.
Amba White Price
The most important factor for determining the price of the granite is its quality. High quality granites are considerably more expensive than the lower quality ones.
Amba White Problems
Being a Natural stones many types of problems can arise in granite slabs and tiles such as cracks, black lines, patches, and color variation.
Commercial Quality: This quality of granite will be cheaper in nature, but so many problems will be there in commercial quality slabs. You will find multi lines, big dark patched, cracks, etc. This type of quality is used for local market selling and not for export.
High Commercial: High commercial will include color variation, small patches and the thickness will not come exact 2 cm , it will come approx 18mm +
Standard Quality: It is same as like name. There will be some color variation .This variation is not easy to see by eyes directly.
First Choice: This is premium quality; in this there will no lines, variation, or any problems in the slabs. But this very expensive quality of slabs availability is very low. We can supply this quality regular basis at good price.. This quality is available with all sizes, big slabs, small slabs and tiles cut to sizes.
Fortuna Marmo Granite is one of the major and most reputed exporters and manufacturers of the Amba White Granite. It comes in different qualities and sizes. The price of the granites depends on their quality, size, availability, thickness and market demand. We can manufacture both granite slabs and tiles in different sizes and thickness directly from the quarries. This material is available in different finishes i.e. Polished, Flamed, and Leathered. Our company delivers premium quality granites at competitive rates and within promised delivery time